Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Patience


Patience they said is a virtue. Today, I went to DMV Dillingham to renew my instructional permit. I waited for close to 5 hours just to have my documents processed and my permit to be renewed.
There I sat, patiently waited for a very long time as I watch the clock ticks as time pass by fast. Over half of the hours that I stayed in there, I wanted to just leave and go. But then I realized, that if I leave, I would just go through the same process over again because of their slow system in processing. I relate that little experience of mine in life. In life, the same thing can happen. There would be a slow system in getting what we wanted and to be where we wanted. We can also start that process, but it is up to us to choose whether we would endure the process until the end and see the fruit of our hard work. Or we can choose to run out of patience and leave our dreams and aspirations without seeing its fruit and wasting our time and effort in trying to get it. Today I chose to be patient and waited to be served of what I went there for.

In that little experience of mine, I learned that in order to be successful in anything we want, we just have to be patient. You can take a rest when you get tired chasing your dreams. Also, you can rant out your struggles in reaching it but NEVER dare give up. You never know how close you are to where you want to be. Keep the patience, always remember your goals.

1 comment:

  1. It was great that you waited for 5 hours. It must be very tiring. Also, you are great that you a realized important thing from the experience. Many people would just think it is very tiring and wouldn't find connection with life in that kind of situation. Remembering goals even in bad situations is sometimes difficult, but I have to try to do it and be patient to be successful. Also, I loved your sentence "You never know how close you are to where you want to be". It inspired me. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Happiness

We all have a different definition of happiness. We can be happy with the simplest things in life while others happiness is costly. So ne...