Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Confidence


Often times, we are scared to make a mistake because of fear that we might fail and embarrassed ourselves. We don't have the confidence to try things that are out of our comfort zones. However, the times that we choose to take risk are the times that can either teach us a lesson or let us prosper.
We should always have the confidence to try even if we fail. Trying means progress. When we try, we move forward to a different goal, and to a better us.  Having confidence also answers our what ifs. Whatever the result of being confident, we should embrace it fully, and keep moving forward.

6 comments:

  1. I really love this quote!! I always get scared to fail, but now I think I should always have the confidence to try even if I fail! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, That is true!! We can build confidence when we get out of our comfort zone. Challenging what we have never done make us scared, but it means we are growing up and building confidence. Challenging make us move forward to a better us. Every time I read your blog, I get nice ideas. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this quote because it is inspiring to me. As someone who is very introverted and shy I struggle with confidence in myself because I am scared of failure, but like you said, we should try even if we fail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote! Growing up, whenever I was hesitant about making a decision, my parents would always tell me "you never know until you try." Having that confidence to try something is a great trait that not many people have. It challenges ourselves and expands our boundaries in many situations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ****Sorry***** That was my comment but I was signed in as the wrong email :(

    Great quote! Growing up, whenever I was hesitant about making a decision, my parents would always tell me "you never know until you try." Having that confidence to try something is a great trait that not many people have. It challenges ourselves and expands our boundaries in many situations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree, we all need to step outside our comfort zone to take risks. Great quote!

    ReplyDelete

Happiness

We all have a different definition of happiness. We can be happy with the simplest things in life while others happiness is costly. So ne...